Business Partner Toolkit
Read through our business partner toolkit for a full run-through of everything you’ll need to know about submitting an authentic learning project for students. Learn about the process, how your business can benefit, how you can help students, and more. You’ll also find tips and guidelines to help you make your student project a success.
Read Through Other Toolkits
Much of our inspiration for our business partner toolkit comes from other useful guides put out by work-based learning advocates across the U.S. View some of their guides if you are looking for additional support beyond the guide we’ve put together:
- Iowa Work-Based Learning Guide, Iowa Department of Education
- Quality Work-Based Learning Toolkit, Kansas City Public Schools
- Work-Based Learning Toolkit, New York City Youth and Young Adult Career Pathways
- Workplace Challenge Fact Sheet, NYC DOE Work-Based Learning Toolkit
- Work-Based Learning Manual, Succeed2020, North Dakota’s How-To Guide For Work-Based Learning
- Workforce Guidance, Prepare Rhode Island
Below are other resources you may find useful. Please contact us if there are other documents we can provide for you or if you know of a resource that would be great to add to this list.