Authentic Learning Blueprint Guide
Read through our conclusive authentic learning blueprint guide to better understand the process and familiarize yourself with the kinds of work your students will be doing.
Due to the number of resources gathered since the Authentic Learning Blueprint was released, the Iowa ALN has decided to start consolidating and organizing docs/templates/resources into one convenient folder:
Please feel free to copy items for your own use. If you have items you wish to contribute, please share them with firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
Department of Education Work-Based Learning Resources
- Iowa Department of Education Work-Based Learning site
- Employer Planning Checklist for Work-Based Learning
- Health Science Work-Based Learning Toolkit
- Manufacturing Work-Based Learning Toolkit
- Iowa Career Pathway Mapping Projects
Professional Development Opportunities
Northwest AEA will be delivering a face-to-face workshop on the Clearinghouse, connecting with their local businesses, and authentic learning over two half-days in November (the 7th and 26th).
Below are other resources you may find useful. Please contact us if you know of a resource that would be great to add to this list.
- Iowa Intermediary Network
- Iowa STEM Regions map
- STEM Internship Program
- AEA//WBL Contacts
- Sector Partnerships
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Additional Apprenticeship Programs
- Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Project Info Submission Form (Completed Example Form)
Check out the Communications Resources page for Fact Sheets, FAQ and lots more!